Job Title: Office Coordinator
Locations: Metro Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC
Reporting Relationships: Retail Management / Regional Managers
“Come Play in the Dirt”
Pike Nurseries have been serving residents in the Southeast for nearly 60 years. Pike Nurseries is recognized as a leader in the Garden Center Industry for its commitment to providing the best selection, quality, service and horticultural expertise. Pike’s sister brand, Armstrong Garden Centers, in California, make it the largest independent garden center company in the U.S. with career opportunities and growth from coast to coast.
Are you driven? Passionate? Willing to Serve? Our comprehensive program includes management and operational training including a horticultural educational program which provides you the seeds of knowledge to be successful with us.
- Cashiering, Receiving and Inventory skills required
- Proficiency in Epicor Eagle System a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication and training skills
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Office Coordinator is an administrative position designed to support the retail stores
in Epicor Eagle functions in order to create and implement efficiencies in inventory, POS and
other Epicor Eagle related items at the retail level. This position requires attention to detail,
organizational and prioritization skills and most important, flexibility in order to adapt to
the fast-paced environment. This position includes all levels of accounts payable
- Receiving inventory and assisting with inventory discrepancies
- Be an expert and brand ambassador for Pike Nursery
- Able to connect with customers and provide expert knowledge of our products
- Training associates on Epicor Eagle functions
- Creating and submitting Purchase Orders
- Ensure operational efficiencies with regards to Epicor Eagle
- Work with Information Systems Manager and Operations team, providing
feedback with regards to procedures and policies as they apply to the ordering,
receiving and POS system.
- Customer service and cashiering as needed
- Organization of office paperwork, filing, etc…
Compensation – We have great benefits!
- Medical, dental, life insurance after 30 days
- Paid holidays and paid vacation after 90 days
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Hourly rate will commensurate with experience
Physical Environment/Working Conditions- Safety First!
Requires extensive use of back, legs, knees, arms, feet and hands for lifting, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, reaching overhead, and walking. Unassisted lifting limits between 30 and 50 lbs. Individuals may be required to do any or all of these situations throughout the work day, with an emphasis on walking and standing for a major portion of the day. The outside environment will comprise most of the day with some inside building activity.