Retail Department Heads
Retail Department Heads take ownership of specific parts of the nursery. They ensure their specific department area(s) have adequate inventory by ordering from current availability to meet the needs of their store traffic and tastes. They are also responsible for making sure customers are engaged and satisfied along with keeping up the appearance of their area(s).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One plus year(s) work-related experience.
- GGIA Certified within first two years of job classification.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle employees and customers with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Computer skills
- Point of Service Training
- Beginner level of skill in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Requires sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
- Requires lifting 50 lbs on regular basis and up to 75 lbs on occasion.
- Ability to multi-task.
Application Instructions: Apply at the nursery.