This position serves as the point of contact for the entire garden center with regard to visual display I and merchandising. This position serves as an integral part of both the garden center crew as well as the Visual Merchandising Department.
- Works with Store Manager, Visual Merchandising Manager, merchandise team and store personnel to create eye catching displays and periodically rotate items.
- Updates and implements store Plan-O-Grams.
- Implementation and follow-up on company merchandising standards.
- Implementation of promotional signage.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising of entire nursery, including both exterior and interior products.
- Provides feedback and recommendations for store layout, merchandising, etc.
- Provides proactive customer engagement through superior customer service.
- One plus year (s) visual merchandising experience
- Retail merchandising experience a plus
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on occasion and 25 lbs regularly
To Apply: Apply at the Nursery.
Locations currently hiring and specific department head needs include:
None at this time