- Rewards Program
It’s Easy, It’s Free
Get Rewarded for Playing in the Dirt
Start getting rewarded for shopping at Pike Nurseries when you sign up for the Play in the Dirt club. Join for free the next time you make a purchase at your local Pike Nurseries and start getting the following benefits:
- Earn Reward Points that convert to Reward Dollars
- Weekly member-only discounts
- Private sales
- Pre-sale notice
- Garden tips & class reminders
- Pike Nurseries Inspirations magazine directly mailed to your home twice each spring - Early Spring and Spring/Summer.
How the Play in the Dirt Program Works
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend* (see Restrictions below)
- Every 600 points earned converts to $25 Reward Dollars TWICE a year during promotional periods – just in time for spring planting on March 1st and holiday decorating on November 1st!
- From March 1 - April 30 and November 1 - December 31 each multiple of 600 points converts to a $25 Reward Dollars. For example, 600 points = $25, 1,200 points = $50, 1,800 points = $75, etc. You will be notified via email with your credit amount. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure prompt delivery. Reward Dollars expire if not used during the 2 month promotional period. Reward Points that did not convert will carry over and continue to accumulate for the next conversion date.
Please be sure we have your email address, so we can communicate your current balance, special coupons, exclusive offers and event information throughout the year. Stop by your local Pike or call 770-921-1022 to update your contact information.
- The email you gave us when you signed up for an Play in the Dirt Club account in-store (most likely the one you get our emails with)
- Your 6-Digit Play in the Dirt Club number (You can find this towards the bottom of your last store receipt or by contacting your local store.)
You will need both of these in order to view your rewards point and dollar balance.
After signing up your balance will be zero (0), check back the next day for your correct balance after our system updates at night. If by the next day your balance is still zero please contact your local store to verify your 6-Digit Account number and your email. Once you correct the information please check back the next day to see your balance.
Terms and Conditions: Your phone number must be provided to cashier at time of purchase to receive credit. No credit will be issued after the sale is complete.
Pike Nurseries Play in the Dirt Club Rewards points are earned for every purchase, with some restrictions (see Restrictions.) Points are then converted to dollars twice a year – March 1 and November 1 - in increments of 600 points – every 600 points awards $25 on your card. If 600 points is not reached, the points will carry over and continue to accumulate towards the next conversion. However, once the points are converted into dollars, the Reward Credit will expire 60 days after point conversion to dollar value and are not redeemable for cash. You do not have to have your Club Card in order to spend your reward - it is on file in our point of sale system. Program information and reminders will be communicated via email only. By using the card/program, you acknowledge having read the terms and conditions and agree to use the card in accordance with them. The card is the property of Pike Nurseries and must be returned upon request. Pike Nurseries reserves the right to alter or discontinue the program at any time.
Restrictions: Pike Nurseries Play in the Dirt Club Rewards points are not awarded for gift card purchases, Garden Pro purchases, sod or pine straw purchases, employee purchases, Landscape Installation or Planting service fees (points are awarded for product purchased.) Points are awarded at point of sale and cannot be awarded after the sale is complete or for previous purchases. Reward points may not be earned for Reward Dollar purchases.
Report lost or stolen cards by calling 770-921-1022.