- Rewards Program
Start getting rewarded for shopping at Pike Nurseries. Join for free the next time you make a purchase at your locat Pike Nurseries.
- Earn Reward Points that convert to Reward Dollars
- Weekly member-only discounts
- Pre-sale notices
- Garden tips & class reminders
- Review previous purchases at the store
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend
- Every 600 points earned converts to $25 Reward Dollars that can be used on a future purchase.
- Notifications about Reward Dollars will be communicated via email. To ensure prompt delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- Restrictions: Reward points are not awarded on gift card purchases, sod or pine straw purchases, Garden Pro purchases, or service fees. Points cannot be combine with the senior or military discount. Points are awarded at time of sale and cannot be awarded after the sale is complete or for previous purchases.
- The email you gave us when you signed up for an Play in the Dirt Club account in-store (most likely the one you get our emails with)
- Your 6-digit Play in the Dirt Club number (You can find this towards the bottom of your last store receipt or by contacting your local store.)
You will need both of these in order to view your rewards point and dollar balance.
After signing up your balance will be zero (0). Check back the next day for your correct balance after our system updates at night. If by the next day your balance is still zero please contact your local store to verify your 6-Digit Account number and your email. Once you correct the information please check back the next day to see your balance.
Terms and Conditions: Your phone number or 6-didgit Play in the Dirt Club numbermust be provided to cashier at time of purchase to receive credit. No credit will be issued after the sale is complete.
Pike Nurseries Play in the Dirt Club Rewards points are earned for every purchase, with some restrictions (see Restrictions.) Points do not expire. However, once Reward Points are converted to Reward Dollars, the Reward Dollars will expire 12 months after point conversion to dollar value. Rewards Dollars are not redeemable for cash. You do not have to have your Club Card in order to spend your reward - it is on file in our point of sale system. Program information and reminders will be communicated via email only. By using the card/program, you acknowledge having read the terms and conditions and agree to use the card in accordance with them. The card is the property of Pike Nurseries and must be returned upon request. Pike Nurseries reserves the right to alter or discontinue the program at any time.
Restrictions: Pike Nurseries Play in the Dirt Club Rewards points are not awarded for gift card purchases, Garden Pro purchases, sod or pine straw purchases, employee purchases, Landscape Installation or Planting service fees (points are awarded for product purchased.) Points are awarded at point of sale and cannot be awarded after the sale is complete or for previous purchases. Reward points may not be earned for Reward Dollar purchases. Points cannot be combined with the senior or military discount.
Report lost or stolen cards by calling 770-921-1022.