Project Time: 30 MinutesThis project is for the birds! Kids and adults will both enjoy making these ornaments and watching the birds delight in them.
1. Spoon peanut butter into the grooves in the pine cone.
2. Pour out bird seed onto newspaper or parchment paper.
3. Roll the pine cone through the bird seed to coat it.
4. Pat seed gently into the peanut butter so that it holds in place.
5. Tie a piece of twine or string around the pine cone.
6. Hang it outside for the birds to enjoy!
- Pine Cone(s)
- Bird Seed
- Peanut butter
- Twine or string