A bright herby marinade that invigorates this tasty chicken dish.
Start this recipe in the morning so chicken has time to absorb all the delicious herby marinade!
Step 1: Put the chicken and all other ingredients into a large Ziploc bag. Marinate in the fridge 6 - 8 hours.
Step 2: Prepare to cook the chicken: Preheat your BBQ to medium-high. Place chicken on well-oiled grates
Step 3: Grill the chicken, flipping once, until cooked through. Watch for flare ups.
When done, internal temperature should be 165.
From the Garden
- 2 Tbsp - Fresh Stripped Rosemary, Chopped Fine
- 3 Tbsp - Fresh Stripped Thyme
- 1/2 Cup - Fresh Stripped Oregano, Chopped Roughly
- 2 to 3 - Cloves of Garlic, Smashed
- 1 - Lemon, Zest and Juice
From the Market & Pantry
- 4 - Chicken Breast (Skin On)
- 1/4 Cup - Dry White Wine
- 3 Tbsp - Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp - Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Fresh Ground Pepper