Five Ways to Decorate With a Wreath
Think beyond your front door. We all know the traditional way to use a wreath at Christmas is to hang it from your front door. But there are a few other ways to use wreaths for quick and easy decorating.
- Try three in a row. Three small wreaths hung one below each other on your front door
- Or another three in a row hung side by side on a large window.
- Lay a wreath flat on the table and fill the center with candles for a quick and easy centerpiece.
- Hang a wreath on an outside window above a windowbox.
- Hang a wreath over a mirror inside.