Fresh Cut Christmas Trees
- Fraser Fir- The most popular Christmas tree with deep, rich green short needles that are highly fragrant. Grown in North Carolina, each tree is carried (not dragged) out of the forest to preserve its quality and shape.
- Silvertip Fir- A Christmas tree for the modern decorator. The widely spaced branches with short, upward-growing needles are ideal for large ornaments but pretty enough where few decorations are needed. Our Silvertip Fir trees are grown in the California mountains where they are carefully harvested just in time for Christmas.
- Noble Fir- These are full, lush trees – a decorator favorite. They have a blue-green color, upward-growing needles and strong branches that support heavy ornaments. Nobles also have little to no fragrance, so it’s a good choice for people who have allergies.
- Nordmann Fir- The most popular Christmas tree in Europe has made its way to the South. It has a deep green color & long, soft needles that grow downward for a pretty draping look. The branches are evenly spaced and very strong, perfect for hanging large or heavy ornaments. Nordmann also has no fragrance, so it’s another great option for people who have allergies.
- Snow Flocked Trees- Dreaming of a white Christmas? Create a winter wonderland indoors with a snow flocked tree. The flocking material is child- and pet-safe, as well as flame-retardant. The flocking is a paper/glue mixture that acts as a preservative and holds all the needles on the tree. This means you don’t have to water the tree and makes cleanup easier after the holidays. Choose from our selection of pre-flocked trees, or we can custom flock a tree for you.
Watch how we create a winter wonderland for you to bring home.
Life-Like Christmas Trees
For those who are looking for a re-usable option that they won’t have to replace every year, life-like trees have really come a long way in look and quality. When choosing a life-like tree, consider the following.
- Tip Count: A higher tip count means the tree will be more realistic-looking. Our 7.5 foot life-like trees have between 1000 to1300 tips!
- Types of branches: Are the branches hinged or hooked? Hooked branches have to be attached individually to the trunk, takes much longer to set up, and can’t be pre-lit. Hinged branches are permanently attached to the trunk, making setup, take-down and store much easier. All Pike Nursery life-like trees have hinged branches.
- Lights: A pre-lit tree is easier to set up. An higher light count means a more brilliant display. Also consider light type – LED lights are longer lasting and energy efficient. Also consider mult-function lights, for more variety in your light display. All life-like trees at Pike Nurseries are pre-lit with LED lights.
- Warranty: All Pike Nursery life-like Christmas trees have a 10-year warranty on the tree and a 3-year warranty on the lights..