How to Make Fresh
Herb Play Dough
Items you will Need
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup iodized salt
- ½ cup water
- Oil (vegetable preferred)
- Herbs for Cuttings
- Container to Preserve
1. Place Dry Ingredients (Flour and Salt into one Bowl)
2. Pour in ½ cup of water very gradually, mixing ingredients between small pour to create dough like consistency
a. (using your hands to mix helps)
b. If too much water is added and dough becomes too wet, ad equal amounts of flour and salt until consistency desired.
3. After water is mixed thoroughly mix in 1 teaspoon oil to dough
a. (this helps dough not stick to hands, and preserves)
4. Cut fresh herbs of your choice into small trimmings
5. Roll Cut Herbs into dough for a beautiful fragrance and unique texture.
6. Store in air tight container and Refrigerator for lasting use.