Outdoor Christmas Garden
Outdoor Christmas Garden Project
Step 1: Choose a 12-in.container with drainage holes & fill about 2/3 with Pike's Potting Soil & mix in a 1/4 cup of Dr. Earth's Annual Bloom.
Step 2: Add plants according to the diagram below, beginning with the upright Rosemary.
Step 3: Add more soil, covering the root balls & filling any gaps between the plants.
Step 4: Carefully push branches into the soil around the rosemary.
Step 5: Insert cedar bow clippings in-between pansies.
Step 6: Water thoroughly
A - Upright rosemary
B - White snapdragons
C - Red pansies or violas
- 1 - Upright rosemary 4-inch, plant (A)
- 2 - White snapdragons 4-inch, plant (B)
- 3 - Red pansies or violas 3.5 inch, plant (C)
- 3 - Bag Pike Potting & Container Soil
- 1 - Bag Dr. Earth's Annual Bloom fertilizer
- 1 - Decorative branches
- 1 - Bunch Cedar clippings
- 1 - 12-14 inch white container with drainage holes
- Place your Christmas garden outdoors in an area that gets at least 6 hours of direct sunlight.
- Feel the soil several inches deep.
- If it's dry, it's time to water.