Looking for a fresh addition to your favorite summer meals? This strawberry salsa is the perfect, healthy choice! You can even pull additional ingredients from your garden.
- Chop onion, cilantro, and strawberries.
- Mix onion, cilantro, strawberries, and lime juice in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully mix together and serve fresh.
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 of a red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add additional fruit if desired (mango, avocado, etc.)