Fresh flavors from the garden are balanced with spicy Shrimp in this simple recipe.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
Step 1: Sauté shallot and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly browned.
Step 2: Add shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink and opaque.
Step 3: Pour in beer, simmer 1 minute more.
Step 4: Serve over pasta or rice. Use crusty bread to soak up sauce.
From the Garden
- 1 tsp - Fresh Greek Oregano, Chopped
- 1 tsp - Fresh Italian Basil, Chopped.
- 1 tsp - Fresh French Thyme, Chopped
- 1 tsp - Cayenne Pepper, Minced
- 2 tsp - Shallot, Minced
From the Market/Pantry
- 1 LB - Shrimp, Shelled and Deveined.
- 6 Tbsp - Butter
- 1/2 tsp - Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp - Salt, to Taste
- 1/2 tsp - Pepper, to Taste
- 1/2 Cup - Favorite Beer