Desktop Christmas Tree
Desktop Christmas Tree Project
Step 1: Fill your container about halfway full with Pike's Potting & Container Soil.
Step 2: Work in a handful of Dr. Earth's Root Zone fertilizer to promote root growth.
Step 3: Plant Lemon Cypress in the center of the container & add more soil around the root ball.
Step 4: Place moss on top of the soil for a nice, clean look.
Step 5: Start lights at the top & gently wrap around the Lemon Cypress until it reaches the bottom.
- 1 - Lemon cypress, 1-gal.
- 1 - Three feet of holiday lights
- 1 - 10-12" container
- 1 - Bag Pike's Potting & Container Soil
- 1 - Bag Super Moss
- 1 - Bag Dr. Earth's Root Zone Fertilizer
- Feel soil several inches down a few times a week.
- If the soil feels dry, it's time to water.
- If the soil feels moist, do not water & check again the following day.
- Avoid wetting the lights when watering.
- Tip: wrap the battery pack in plastic wrap to protect from getting wet & tuck under the moss.