Rosemary Topiary With Lights
Rosemary Topiary With Lights Project
Plant a fragrant evergreen rosemary topiary and dress it up with lights for a quick & easy festive feel.
Step 1: Fill an urn or pot about halfway full with Pike's Potting & Container soil.
Step 2: Work in a handful of Dr. Earth's Root Zone fertilizer to promote root growth.
Step 3: Plant rosemary in the center of the container & add more soil around the rootball.
Step 4: Place moss on top of the soil for a nice, clean look.
Step 5: Start lights at one end & gently wrap around the rosemary until it reaches the other side.
- 1 - Rosemary topiary
- 1 - At least 3-feet of holiday lights
- 1 - 12" Container
- 1 - Bag Pike's Potting & Container Soil
- 1 - Bag Super Moss
- 1 - Bag Dr. Earth's Root Zone Fertilizer
- Feel soil several inches down a few times a week.
- If the soil feels dry, it's time to water.
- If the soil feels moist, do not water & check again the following day.
- Avoid wetting the lights when watering.
- Feeling the soil for moisture levels will help avoid over-watering or under-watering your Rosemary Topiary.