Early Fall Container
Early Fall Container Project
Full Sun Project
Get that instant autumn look with this early fall container garden.
Step 1: Choose a large pot that is 17 inches in diameter with drainage holes.
Step 2: Fill the container about 2/3 full with Pike's container & potting soil.
Step 3: Mix in a handful of Dr. Earth's Root Zone fertilizer.
Step 4: Remove plants from their container & arrange according to diagram.
Step 5: Add more soil making sure to fill in the gaps & water well.
A - Mum
B - Croton
C - Ornamental Peppers
D - Variegated Ivy
- 1- Glazed Pot 17 Inches
- 1 - 6" Mum - Plant (A)
- 1 - 6" Croton - Plant (B)
- 1 - 4" Ornamental Peppers - Plant (C)
- 1 - 4" Variegated Ivy - Plant (D)
- 1 - Dr. Earth Root Zone fertilizer
- 1 - Pike Potting & Container Soil
- Place in an area that gets several hours of bright sunlight.
- Feel the soil to determine moisture & water when the soil feels dry several inches down.