Enjoy fall colors indoors with this beautiful fall centerpiece arrangement.
Step 1: Fill the bottom of the container with several inches of Pike's Potting & Container Soil.
Step 2: Add 1 tbsp of Dr. Earth's Root Zone fertilizer & mix into soil.
Step 3: Arrange plants according to diagram, leaving the orchid in its original container.
Step 4: Add more soil making sure to fill holes between the plants.
Step 5: Place decorative branches behind the orchid for support.
Step 6: Add Super Moss around plants & water well.
A - Croton
B - Orchid
C - Ornamental Peppers
D - Variegated Ivy
E - Floral Begonia
- 1 - 15-inch glazed pot
- 1 - 4-inch croto - plant (A)
- 1 - 4-inch orchid - plant (B)
- 1 - 4-inch ornamental peppers - plant (C)
- 3 - 4-inch variegated ivy - plant (D)
- 1 - 6-inch floral begonia - plant (E)
- 1 - Bag Super Moss
- 1 - Bunch decorative branches
- Place in a high light area with filtered sunlight.
- Water when soil feels dry several inches down.