Summer Container Garden for Sun
DIY Summer Container Garden for Sun
Full Sun Project
Project Time: 30 minutes
This cheery container garden is easy to put together using a thriller, filler, and spillers. The lovely booms of pink calibrachoa will bloom non-stop through fall, so you'll get lots of mileage out of this simple container recipe.
- A - Purple sweet potato vine
- B - Tricolor sage
- C - Calibrachoa (million bells)
- D - Purple fountain grass
- 1 Purple Fountain Grass
- 2 Tricolor Sage
- 2 Purple Sweet Potato Vine
- 2 Pink Calibrachoa (Million Bells)
- 1 Container on your choice, 20"
- 1 Pike Potting & Container Soil, 1 cu. ft. bag
- 1 Dr. Earth's Root Zone Starter Fertilizer, 1lb or 4lb